Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A walking and talking nursling

Our gorgeous Isabelle
Before Isabelle was born I planned to breastfeed her for 12 months, now she is here, I was convinced that I was only going to breastfeed for 12 months, since having Isabelle and discovering the joys of breastfeeding, in not only the bond it creates but knowing that I can give her all the nutrients she needs and immunity through my breast milk, I have often thought now of 'how long will I breastfeed for?' Im still not sure, I know I want to for at least a year, and after meeting many mums who have breastfeed for more than a year I think I will let Isabelle decide...

This article on breastfeeding has some interesting points about colds and infections for those children who are breastfeed for more than a year...

A walking and talking nursling

No comments:

Post a Comment