Thursday, December 1, 2011

"I am not sick so why should i go to hospital to give birth to my child"

Ever since the birth of Isabelle I have been so interested in watching the birth of babies! It is like something shifted inside of me when I had Isabelle.. maybe an opening into the woman I am!  Isabelles birth was in hospital and I was induced as I was 10 days late! I was planning for a water birth, however as I was induced this could not happen!  Part of me had thought about home birth and part of me was also scared, I remember thinking all I want is my baby in my hands!  But what has transformed inside of me the last few days and especially after watching this video is below is something really interesting..  a lady in the video below says "I was not sick so why did i need to go to hospital to have my child".. It really made me think about birth again, and maybe who knows our next child I will have the strength and insight to know I can give birth at home.






Another great video which insipired me was Birth Into being

No comments:

Post a Comment