Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Were expecting!!!

Thats right! a little baby is growing fast as I ( sarah) presently types this!  Its all very exciting and I am just over three months pregnant!

But it hasn't been such an easy ride for me for the past three months!  I was 100% Raw and my body decided to take over!  At first I didn't know what was happening! The yummy salad which I enjoyed every day was starting to make me want to throw up and all I could think about was some carbohydrates!

So the journey starts!  Im currently not 100% raw but hope and have been encouraged by many raw mums that my appetite for for Raw Food will return once this little joy is born!  Meanwhile I still salivate over my green smoothies and delicious Fruit and I am trying to do the best which I can given this is my first pregnancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment