Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Trust yourself

2nd Febuary 2011

So since my last posting.. Ive been feeling a lot better and have been finding lots of information on Raw food websites!   Although I havent been raw Ive still been enjoying lots of fruits in my diet.. and now into my second trimester Ive been able to get some salad down into my system without feeling sick just looking at greens!  Another thing I can still get into my system is Green Smoothies! Its definatley been a huge transition for me having been 100% raw and committed to my Raw Lifestyle to eating some carbohdrate foods and making sure that I dont feel too guilty about it.. also knowing that other women ( raw) have been in the same situation I find myself in.. they all guaranteed me that once bubs is born you start to crave salads and vegies again!  Im excited about that day!

So I have decided to keep the raw baby page dedicated to the links and websites and information I find on being a raw women going through pregnancy and also for when baby is born!  So I hope if you are also a raw woman going through pregnancy and you find a few secret tips that you can share these with me and I can in turn share the information and experiences that I find myself in!
In saying all this! The biggest advice I have had thus far from a fellow raw mum, is to make sure you dont get caught up in raw idenitiy.. that is there are no Raw Police that are going to knock on your door! trust yourself and do the best you can with what you and your body can do!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment