Thursday, February 17, 2011

A great pregnancy Juice

So I struggled for the first trimester to get my regular daily juice into me.. and have just discovered a great Juice that I now love again! I’m not sure if they hormones have settled down but I definitely feel a little sense of vitality entering my body again! the trick apples!

Pregnancy Juice that doesn’t want to make you sick!
  • Carrots
  • Celery
  • Cucumber
  • Green leafs ( kale or spinach!)
  • Apples!
The sweeter the juice is - the easier it is to seem to swallow!

I’m not sure if anyone else has have these problems!

Another great resource to meet like minded mums is Give It To Me Raw!  check it out! Not just great for Raw mums - but for anyone interested in Raw Food and the lifestyle!  http://www.giveittomeraw.com/profile/SarahNolan

No comments:

Post a Comment